Q: Toni, why the hell did you create this?
A: This blog is for gamers. I will be posting cheats, codes, locations, and any easter eggs I may find. Also, Some of my interests and reviews on books, games, and things in society, like shows and subliminal messaging... And please, feel free to post any videos, animations, artwork or posts that you want! It would be nothing without you guys, and perhaps one day, this site will be the online gameinformer! Wouldnt you love to be part of the start of that?
Q: Why is it called this crazy name?
A: ... I really dunno.... It just appealed to me. Crazy shits always the first thing that pops into my head...
Q: What will you be doing on here in your free time?
A: Mainly just posting funny videos or artwork that Im proud of, or someone elses that I think is interesting.
Q: Doing anything that isnt boring?
A: Yes, Jackass, Ill be hosting contests: Best artwork, best animation, best photography... These will be spaced out in time periods. I put more thought into this than you think -_-
Well, Goodbye! Hope you stick by... NOW DRIVE AROUND!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment